Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pre K

Good Morning, Lyla here with my first layout with this wonderful 3 R's kit for Oct. 
I used a sketch from PageMaps and started with the dusk cardstock and then layered the dark teal. The background for the photos is the "Learning" paper from Authentique "Curiosity". I cut a 1" strip of candleglow cardstock and used my notebook punch on it.  I cut some number strips from one of the "b" sides of paper and layered it across the top.  Then added the yellow twill ruler tape on top of that.
I cut the library card envelope down to hold 2 of the tags that came in the kit and tied them with some twine from The Twinery. Added some more fussy cut flash cards from the kit as well.  Then I used 2 of the flair buttons that were created EXCLUSIVELY for this kit by BITS AND PIECES.   Lastly added some manila colored journal strips and the PRE K alpha that I painted school bus yellow.
  Stay tuned for a fun sketch and another reveal from our great design team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment