Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FIrst Day of School!

Hello! Rochelle here to share with you the layout I created using the Oct sketch challenge.  What's funny is that I created the sketch, but then when creating the page, the sketch inspired me to actually flip it upside down! lol  That's the beautiful of sketches right? :)  I wanted to add a bit of stitching around the page and then down the hand made chevrons in the top corner.  And since I am a "flower" kind of girl (LOL), I decided to hand make a lollipop flower and rough it up a bit since it is a boy layout... and a boys kit! :) The Maya Road stick pins worked perfectly with the Authentique stickers!!  Everything here (except the corrugated letters and twine) is in this months October's Kit!!

Here's my layout:



Heres the sketch and you can find more information on the challenge HERE:


Here's the October Kit and you can find more information of the kit HERE!!

Ok, now it's your turn to try out the sketch!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :) 

~Rochelle :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment