Monday, September 17, 2012

Introducing Another Design Team Member!!!

Happy Monday!  
Thanks for stopping by, we love visitors!   
Today we are back to introduce you to another one of our Design Team members. 
Meet Brenda form Oregon:
Hello ! My name is Brenda Ragsdale and I am so excited to be joining the MOB design team and working with two awesome ladies!!!! I am a native of California currently residing in Oregon. I am mother to two awesome adult sons and GrandDiva to two beautiful granddaughters and two handsome grandsons. 

I prefer creating layouts, and will occasionally create a card or altered item. I would say that my style is more on the clean and simple side. I created my first scrapbook album in 2006 and then quit for a few years and did not seriously start scrapping again until the beginning of 2010. I am so glad that I became addicted to scrapbooking as it is the perfect way to record my family’s history and tell each family members personal story. I like scrapping the good, bad and the ugly stories and details as it is all a part of our daily existence. 

I am looking forward to working with the Lyla and Rochelle as well as inspiring you and seeing some of your beautiful creations. 
Brenda

Thank you Brenda for sharing a little about yourself with MOB and it's followers.  
Below is Brenda's "Football" themed take on this month's sketch, created using the MOB "Game On" Kit
Visit us on Tuesday when we introduce another Design Team Member and reveal another layout created using the MOB September "Game On" Kit!!!

4 comments: