Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baseball, Football, Soccer Anyone?

Hello its Brenda here again sharing with you another layout I created announcing the birth of my Goddaughter's baby boy!  When researching announcement ideas on the internet, I found this cute saying  for a boy and thought how appropriate for the papers and embellies from our "Game On" kit.   

I stamped on the carob cardstock with white paint and cut the star out using my Cricut.  Then layered the star with a die cut piece, button and bow made from the twine.   The banner strip is actually one of the banner die cuts from the kit, that I cut in half to layer under the photo.   
Game On Kit Supplies:
Fancy Pants Patterned Paper:  "LiL Sport" Sports
Bazzill Cardstock:  Carob, Pomegrante
Fancy Pants:  Banner Die cuts
Twinery Twine

Other items used:   Fancy Pants  "Lil Sport" Sticker Fundamentals, Scenic Route Graph Paper

Thanks for stopping by!  
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Awww, isn't that the sweetest photo and love the announcement idea! Great pen work too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! I love this for an announcement page! Great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin cute!!!What a unique idea!!!Great work Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my!!!!!!!! I just love the softness of this layout!!!!!!!!! super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete